Monday, April 14, 2008

Some new fun stuff that I have....

I was reading on some message boards a few weeks ago and ran across the cutest little ETSY shop. As much as I love journaling little things on my layouts I just feel in love with her journal tags, but my favorite... was the calendar tag!!! It is just the cutest. so I put together my order and sent it on its way.

Well, then Friday I received my order and they are even cuter in person!!

Right away I went and did a layout...
I used a Sketch from the new Page Maps book which is wonderful by the way!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also did this layout as part of a challenge for SBO.

Anyway.. I just want to link you to her wonderful blog and just give a good shot out as to how great her products are...

The Paper Pixie AKA Kelly

5 comments:

Kelly said...

OK OK SHUT UP! Thanks so much for your kind words about my shop, it is totally why I do it. I love how you used the products and I hope you can always come back for more! So glad I met you! Have a great week! ♥

Kelly said...

YOu know that I when I say "shut up" it is totally used in the GOOD sense!! I know you know that!

rose said...

oh ROFL!!
Tell you that etsy is bad,for me I just love laods of stuff on here

rose said...

oh ROFL!!
Tell you that etsy is bad,for me I just love laods of stuff on here

Beth said...

Love this page Kristy & you done good by hookin' up with that Etsy gal!!