Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bad Blogger!!!

Ok.. so with Spring Break last week I kinda broke my little record for blogging! That also goes for looking at blogs! ugh!!!

This week at KT crafts the DT had to use punches to create a card! (hint: the challenge this week is going to have something to do with that!) Speaking of punches I got this new punch from KT Crafts by Blue Hills Studios! It is so cool! You can cut anywhere on a page with it! It will punch circles ovals and squares. Oh and of course boarders!!! It is really neat... here is a simple card I made with it.

Photobucket


The boys have been busy with school and TKD and I am just plain BUSY! It is all good as around the 15th we will be ready for another big announcement with the company. This one should prove to keep me even more busy! I can not wait to tell everyone!!!

4 comments:

Corey W. said...

beautiful card, Kristy!!

Vicki said...

This card is awesome, Kristy! Sounds like you had a good week after all!

Jeni Glee said...

I am so happy that you all enjoyed your week! This card is so pretty and really, really AWESOME!

rose said...

I just love this card you have made it is so pretty
I want to know did the Big guy crawl under his seat or cover his eyes!!!! ROFL!!!, umh hes lacking blogging too!!!