Monday, March 24, 2008

Whoo hooo!!!



I love this picture of the boys at Easter.

The boys are home for the week and we are ready for fun. Do today we hit the library. The one you have to be quiet in. Jackson informed me of that as we were walking in!

We also made a trip to the scrapbooking store... the boys were so good! They sat at a crop table while I shopped!! No much there but I did pick up some of the Prima Dude papers!! I LOVE them!!!!!

Then it was to Target to battle all of the people looking for Easter clearance. We did manage to get 2 very small lego kits for the boys. The never seem to have enough lego men!

Exciting stuff I know!!

Just wait.. tomorrow it is "Clean the House Day" I will have all kinds of wonderfu activities planned for the boys! LOL

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, what a wonderful picture of the boys!

Leslie said...

Cute boys! LOL about your one saying this is the library you have to be quiet in. It's funny what kids say! Andrew has soooo many Legos. When all those Thomas the Tank pieces were recalled, we took them back to Toys R Us and got store credit. He bought almost $200 worth of Lego stuff. He was pretty much over Thomas then and getting into Lego so as you can imagine we have a LOT of Legos. That meant MOMMY put a LOT of Lego stuff together. LOL I enjoyed it though. ;)

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, I am in LOVE, Kristy....with your boys! What a beautiful photo!

Unknown said...

Kristy!! Your boys are just so adorable!! Love this picture, can`t wait to see it on a LO!
Sounds like you have had busy time, but fun too!!

hugs,
Jorunn/Maya!

rose said...

oh great photo of your little guys
argh they are so good!!!!!