Sunday, March 16, 2008

Isn't the internet wonderful....

Well, except for all those contest I win as long as I pay the fees, the pass it ons that tell me I will surely have bad luck if I do not send it to 5000 people really quickly. the hackers who do not have anything better to do with their time than to mess people up and the spammers that are really wanting to share how I can get perscription drugs cheap and improve my sex life. After all of that I happen to love the Internet!

I have met some of the coolest people from all over the world. My latest find. A young man named Chris. He is helping me with some message board issues and he lives in the UK. How cool is that?!? Here I am in my little town and there he is in his town and he can help me!! Oh and He is 16 which I think is totally cool. I guess that comes from being a mom of boys! LOL.. and boy.. I just read that sentence again... and totally cool...what is wrong with me. You can tell it is early!!!

Anyway.. I was thinking last night as I was chatting with a friend in the UK, this guy in the UK and also another friend in MD.. that this whole Internet is pretty cool!!!

I am thinking I better get some rest! I must have been chatting to much on the internet lately!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

LOL! I have to agree with you, Kristy on everything. Chris is super, and hackers aren't! I too, love the internet. What did we do before we had it? I don't remember. That's no surprise though. LOL!

Jeni Glee said...

I agree, too, I love the internet...in my lifetime I never envisioned being able to communicate with someone on the other side of the world in an instant. Cool!

Jeni Glee said...

It's me again....I want to thank you for a marvelous crop, Kristy. You and the DT did beautifully and I had a great time! I even won some things. WOOHOO!