Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tough Choices....

Today is a big deal for me! I have stepped down from the Design Team at KT Crafts. It was so hard to do! I love it there and I have worked hard! A lot of time and energy has gone into all I have done there! I am convinced most people do not realize what goes on behind the scenes and how much work is involved. I have loved every minute of it!

It is not that I feel it can not go on without me! If anything I feel it can get better and better without me. I will still be there and I will still help with things so I am not giving it up all together. It does not make it any easier.

Maybe now I will have more time to scrap instead of just talking about it all the time!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Kristy, we know you aren't going anywhere! As sad as it is that you stepped down as our DT Coordinator, we fully understand your decision. I applaud you and I always will!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sad, of course, but I know exactly how it is to choose to step away from something for the sake of family and other things. Those are the most important...without those sweet boys what would have to even scrap about? So take care of them and yourself first! God bless you! (and I know you'll be around still...)

Jeni Glee said...

I'm sad, too, but I do understand, Kristy. You did what is right for you and your family and that can never be a bad thing!

rose said...

I`m sad,but I also know family and business commitments must come first. I know how hard you have worked behind the scene`s ,people just think it is a case of pushing a button and everything works... if only!!!!
I totally admire you for facing this tough decision and know it was not easy for you

Nikki said...

I'm sure you will be missed! I understand the need to move on and let go and let other's fill our roles as we head towards new ones...