Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Changing again...

I found this template and I really love it!! It is girly enough but not too much pink!

We have been quite busy lately. Changing seasons ia always a difficult time at our house. We all tend to get sick and just generally feel bad. I have had something for the past couple of weeks and I can not completely shake it. It does not always keep me down, and I feel well enough to get out and do things. Might be time for a trip t the Dr.

I am waiting for my Big Bite to arrive! I can not wait! I use my crop a dile often and just about everytime I use it I am wishing it had a further reach on it. So I am very excited!!!

I also just found out this month that I will be going on a retreat in July! I am so excited!! I met up with several of the ladies from SBO last May and enjoyed it so much. This will be my third year scrapping with Marti and Patty. We will have a blast!

Lastly.. My DS just got his first progress report after going back into the regular classroom!!! All B's and C's! Evne with the C's it was obvious that he can do the work he is being assigned! I am so proud of him!!!

Till Later!!!

2 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, Kristy, I hope you get to feeling better soon! I love the new look of your blog!

WOOHOO, Joshua, way to go!

rose said...

Well it had to be orange!!!!!!
Great new with report. and if you are not feelin any better,get your butt down to the Doctors please!!!