Thursday, March 6, 2008

Creating..

I have had some fun just playing with my supplies lately. For some reason I just have not felt very creative. I have just kind thrown some things together and if it looked good I went with it. The last couple of weeks I have really tried hard to pay attention to the small details of things. I am never going to be someone who uses tons of embelishments... that is ok.. But I am trying to take the time to make the embelishements I do use count. I am having fun with that.

Other than that there is really nothing noteworthy going on in my life! We are busy with work and that is a good thing. We are busy with family and I like that as well. The weather is starting to really get nice so maybe soon we will head out to the park for a fun spring like photo shoot with the kidos!

0 comments: