Friday, March 7, 2008

whoo hooo

I have music. Crusing some of my friends blogs out there I knew I wanted music!!! So thanks Marti I kinda used your blog as my exmple for finding the music player I wanted!!! Now, I just want to keep my blog on all the time so I can hear the music...


And as of yesterday we officially have the papers signed to partners with Mike Minter in the magazine. WOW.. what a year it has been. Last year at this time we had no clue what the year would bring. I has had it rough points... ups and downs, but they were just the typically things that happen with change. Where we are today is just amazing. I am seeing Jason grow so much as a business man and learning so much. It is very exciting!!! Coming soon we will have a new adventure to talk about!!! I can not wiat to tell everyone!

3 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

This post just warmed my heart, Kristy....you sound so happy! That, my friend, is music to me!

{patty} said...

Sounds like everything is coming together Kristy!!! I can't wait to see you in July!

Beth said...

Can't wait to hear your next exciting news! Love your blog header too! You've had an amazing year & I hope that this one is even better!!