Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy...

The last two weeks have been so busy. I do not know if it is just that Spring is around the corner or if it is just my life!! I came to the conclusion a while back that something has gotta give. So now to determine exactly what and how much... well... that is the hard part. So we are working on that!

This weekend will be a busy one, but a fun one.

Starting tomorrow we will be having a crop at KT CRAFTS and to my friends there I promise not to touch the message board any more between now and then!!!

The crop will go through Sunday but what is even better is that you have a whole week to get your projects done!!! How cool is that?

My parents are coming to visit tomorrow which means i will not be around like normal for the crop, but I will still be around!!! Joshua has his first Tae Kwon Do Tourney on Saturday and that is sure to be exciting!

So what are your plans this weekend???

0 comments: