Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Exciting week at KT Crafts!!

This week is the deadline for Design Team Submissions!!!

I am so thrilled about this! I have seen the submissions we have so far and I am very excited!!! I am really looking forward to having more people on the team so we can really get a lot accomplished!

So, if you have not applied you still have time!!

Deadline is Friday, February 15, 2008 at midnight EST!

for more information check this out!

and that is not all....

The February contest "Show us your Heart" is coming to an end on Monday!!! If you have not checked out the gallery there are some wonderful submissions for that as well!!!

but you can still submit to that ... check out the details here.

Things are really hopping over there. We have some awesome new members and our regulars just always know how to make my day!!!

The family is doing great!
Things with the business just keep getting better and better. Lots of exciting things coming up!
Now, If I can just find some time to get into the scraproom I will be happy!!

0 comments: