Monday, February 4, 2008

UH OH....

In order to fully appreciate this post I have to tell a little bit about me...

I am Impossible to surprise!! It just can not be done. I can not think of many times I have every been surprised. I remember back when my mom was planning my 16th birthday surprise party. Well, I happend to come across the invite list and figurged it out.

I KNEW when my hubby was going to purpose. I figured it out. He tried to keep it a secret, but I knew. I could not help it.

Now, I am not saying that I NEVER did some snooping. Honestly as a child I ALWAYS went snooping for my Christmas gifts even playing with them and packaging them back up. Now as an adult I am contantly given a really hard time because I can not be surprised. They say it is always because I am SNOOPING.. I am NOT! :)

So that brings me to today...
DH has been trying to plan something nice for Valentines day. He has been working on it and for over a week. I play around asking him what it is, but knowing he will not tell.

I called him at work because a friend of mine can cut my hair tonight at her house. I was just calling to let him know... ask him what he thinks. She has never cut my hair, but I am pretty adventurous.

When I call he gets really upset.. and says...

"See, it is stuff like this that make it so hard to surprise you!"

Ummm ... What? What stuff? I need a hair cut and I can get it done tonight.

So, apparently he has some big day planned and is planning on me going to get my haircut and some other stuff. He is not happy with me right now because I always find out!

But again.. IT IS NOT MY FAULT! He has never planned something like this before so how was I to know?

5 comments:

wendy said...

That is too funny! I always ruin my surprises...not that I get them too often but when I do...I ruin them! Like you I just happen to find things out by accident. I almost wasn't engaged when I did because I ALMOST found the ring before our trip.

Unknown said...

LOL! NOw that is funny!~

pattiwest said...

Poor guy!! All he wants to do is surprise you w/something sweet for Valentine's Day! ;) Now, Kristy...don't be going and getting your nails done! LOL!

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, Kristy, that is so funny! Isn't he a sweetie, though, for wanting to surprise you?

rose said...

oh this is so funny,Poor Jason might have another surprise for you!!!