Monday, February 18, 2008

My Valenties!!!

Jason planned some things for me for Valentines...

For Valentines we actually ordered heart shaped pizza with the kids and made banana splits. Fun stuff!

On Saturday Jason sent me out around 9:30 to Planet 21 Salon. There they colored and cut my hair. Funny I thought I would end up with something totally different and the cut itself is not all that different.. just shapped better. But for color I did go darker and I like it!

Then I went to a dear friends house and she did a make over and really blessed me with tons of cool products.

Then I went out to buy a new outfit. When I got home we took the boys to my MIL's and Jason and I went out for a nice dinner. It was a great Valentines...

4 comments:

rose said...

oh wow, glad Jason had nice things planned for you and you had a wonderful Valetine`s Day

Vicki said...

Wow! He was so sweet to plan all of this for you. How wonderful. Glad you had a great time!

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, Kristy, you had the nicest day! What a beautiful hubby you have there....hope you plan on keeping him. HA!

Unknown said...

Kristy, it sounds like you had a great valentine! Your DH is so sweet to plan a day like this for you!!

hug,
Maya!