Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Design Team!

Well, at KT Crafts we have a new design team!

I am so excited to have 3 new wonderful people joining the team!
Dawn Baty
Brittany Dixon
Elisabeth Helsing

I know Barb and Vicki are excited as well! It has been a long few months!

So to really kick things off in BIG style we will have our largest crop ever on March 15!
well, it will actually start on March 14 and go through the 16!

I am so excited about the things we have planned so make sure you stop by and check it out!

KT Crafts

2 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

Congratulations to Dawn, Brittany and Elisabeth! They sure do wonderful work and I am so looking forward to seeing their creations and learning from them!

Dawn♥ said...

Well I'm more than tickled to be working you to! I'm loving the DT at KT Crafts!